7/30/2006

Fairytales and Nightmares

Rock a by baby, I’ll lull you to sleep.
Close your eyes and don’t make a peep.

Morning will come, but you’ll never see.
The hand that rocks controls your destiny.

Hush little baby, as such you will stay.
It is my voice which commands whether you’ll grow or decay.

Sure you can leave. I’ve no problem with that.
I’ll give you some crumbs to find your way back.

But don’t try to run, there’s nowhere to hide.
Wherever you roam, I’m right by your side.


If you let the bough break, the cradle will fall
And the wolves will consume your heart, soul, and all.

1 comment:

Peaceful/Paisible said...

claudine back again...better than sending you a message through blogger review...here is my address:claudine.le-gac@laposte.net
easier...
you know your little song sounds so strange and especially if you sing it in tune...your pictures get moving...you know a mini film or just photos sliding would be nice and than queer little voice in the background...great...
see you dear...
claudine/mousie